Location: TX - Dallas
Consulting Research firm is looking for a subject matter expert for their connected services and entertainment group. The job will be communicating complex topics in compelling ways while working alongside teams of knowledge experts in a constantly changing environment. The position will discuss
business strategies and understand and explain complex research solutions while managing the entertainment team in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that department milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Investigate trends, market dynamics, and future outcomes for the consumer technology and video services marketplace, becoming a publicly and industry recognized subject matter expert
- Contribute independently and manage a team to the data gathering, analysis, completion, and delivery of market research and consulting.
- Tasks for these projects include (as necessary): market trend analysis; assessment of competitors and positioning; evaluation of technologies; forecasting; analysis of industry and consumer data; assessing logical findings and recommendations; formulating research deliverables, and presentation of
- This position will manage 3-4 analysts.
- 8-15 years’ experience in the development and delivery of industry research with a background in Connected Entertainment Products and Services.
- Experience in pay TV and OTT video services, entertainment content distribution, video and cloud technologies, broadband services, voice and AI in connected entertainment, and consumer behavior as it relates to emerging technology.
- Experience in market research, marketing, or equivalent industry experience
- experience in the production of published materials
- Strong presentation/speaking skills. Experience communicating with the press.
- Experience in forecasting adoption/sales/growth of products or services
- Strong writing skills to produce publication-quality deliverables
- At least 3
years supervisory experience is required.