The Opportunity: What happens when a vibrant young startup experiences a rapid growth phase? You have the opportunity to be part of an exciting business that is revolutionizing the Market Research industry. If you want to learn and grow fast, pushing yourself more than any “boss” and be part of a team that will fully support you, this is for you.
About Us: Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset.
Our cannabis division is growing rapidly. We’re looking for a Sales and Marketing Associate with a deep understanding of the cannabis space – marketing, packaging, growing and the legal/regulatory landscape. We want someone who is an expert in the topics that keep our cannabis clients awake at night. We’ve been doing cannabis research since 2016. We have a passion for the cannabis industry and love helping brands grow. If you share this passion, we want to talk to you.
In the position of Sales and Marketing Associate, you will work with the sales/marketing team to update our CRM, organize leads and lead lists, set appointments, and schedule follow-ups. You will work with the sales team to produce compelling proposals that will close deals. You will work closely with the Marketing Dept to craft content to feed our digital channels (blogs, articles, social media posts and marketing emails). You need to be smart, computer savvy, well-mannered, hardworking, energetic, respectful, be able to problem solve and have a good sense of humor. This is an awesome job, with huge growth potential, in a fun, high-energy environment.
- Help our sales team stay organized and focused.
- Act as our resident “cannabis expert” and assisting our team in growing their cannabis knowledge.
- Develop new client leads and help maintain a healthy pipeline with high conversion rates.
- Promote SoapBoxSample in the industry and seek client accounts that best fit with SoapBoxSample services.
- Participate in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal progress updates to the sales team and management.
- Assist our Marketing Dept. in creating compelling content, focused on cannabis industry pain points and research-based solutions.
- Attend seminars, conferences and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing client revenue.
- Represent SoapBoxSample’s brand personality and positioning in the marketplace to ensure cohesiveness and unity of SoapBoxSample both internally and externally.
- Support Senior Sales Executives to support the overall growth of the company.
- Document all sales activities in the company CRM system.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years cannabis experience
- Dynamic personality and exceptional client relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- Resilience, flexibility and eagerness to try new approaches
- A confident, focused attitude coupled with humility and the desire to grow and learn new things
- Customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of CRM management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
Why you will not like it here (you’ll love it!): We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), vacation, sick and holiday pay. Office environment is friendly and business casual.
Remote candidates will not be considered for this role. You must be located in the LA area and be willing to drive to Van Nuys each day with flexibility to travel and work offsite as needed.
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION:
Qualified candidates, email your resume, with the position you are applying for, to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (818) 756-7476.