Title: Senior Project Director - Quantitative
Location: NY - New York
Market Research Supplier with strong quantitative research expertise is looking to add to their team. The firm offers generous benefits package a casual dress code, summer Friday hours, and a collegial, collaborative environment. The role will be working with a VP in the quantitative research team in the Great Neck offices. This position can be locally remote if getting to Great Neck on a daily basis is an issue. This individual will work hand-in-hand with the custom research team to execute research projects.
- Independently manage
multiple research projects simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Write questionnaires
- Manage fielding of projects
- Oversee data processing and data analysis including multivariate statistics
- Proof and post numbers for toplines and reports
- Develop insightful reports and actionable final recommendations in PowerPoint, while having a clear understanding of the market and business implications of the research findings
- Assist in creating PowerPoint proposals
- Partner with and provide guidance to Project Directors, Junior Project Directors and Interns on market research best practice
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Direct and manage complex national and international quantitative research project
- Manage communication with clients: project updates, problem solving of issues where
- 3 - 7 years’ experience in market research and BA/BS in related field (market research, psychology, sociology, economics, business, industrial psychology, etc.)
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SPSS
- Experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or retail sector is a plus
- Interest in research analytics and techniques, and an ability to use research to address key business questions.
- A high level of attention to detail and organization is a must.