Title: Management Consultant, Market Research
Location: NY - New York
International Management Consulting firm with 110 employees is looking to add to their NYC office.They are looking for a quantitative market research professional who is consultative with clients and can lead workshops
on-site at client locations. The idea candidate will speak English plus either Spanish or Portuguese and have experience conducting market research for the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry. This is an exciting and varied job in a dynamic and fast-growing consulting firm with the opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally.
- Primary customers are North and South America-based business intelligence, sales and marketing directors/managers in leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry. You may also assist on projects with customers based in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) or Asia Pacific regions.
- Become the main point-of-contact for clients.
- Build a solid long-term relationship with customers and become their trusted partner for further opportunities (though no direct business development responsibilities)
activities will focus on customer-facing assignments such as aligning closely with the client’s team to translate their business challenges into concrete projects, managing their projects from start to finish, and presenting project deliverables to senior leadership teams and moderating interactive, face-to-face workshops.
- Deliver high-end strategic advice, you will need to analyze the market (research) data and turn facts and figures into actionable insights (with assistance of our advanced analytics team).
- Develop strategic recommendations and design concrete action plans.
- This position is based in Midtown Manhattan office (New York, NY)
- 3 to 8 years of experience in consulting or market research
- Master's degree preferred
- Ideally, have had pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies as clients
background - by education and/or by experience - in market research
- Fluent in English, and highly preferred also in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish
- Proven, client-facing workshop facilitation skills and experience;
- Sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry or show a great interest in the vertical
- Superior Excel skills, in addition to potentially additional quantitative application experience (e.g., SPSS, R).
- Ability to quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.