Title: Market Research Manager, Quantitative
Location: NJ - Princeton
International market research agency, specializing in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Market Research Manager with experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical projects to join the team and focus on building and executing
quantitative research efforts.
- Managing global and domestic research projects, working across the full spectrum of the research process from proposal writing to project set up to delivery.
- Design of research materials, conducting analysis and presentation development including programming/testing, pretests, and report creation of market research projects for healthcare/pharma clients.
- Point of contact for management of projects with key accounts.
- Mentoring/managing trainees as well as training and developing staff on Quantitative research skills and methods
- Prior adhoc pharma/healthcare agency experience.
- Experience in quantitative market research is essential, and any qualitative experience would also be valuable.
- Experience with advanced analytics such as; discrete choice, segmentation,
MaxDiff, and driver analysis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute within a team.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as required.