Click here to view all jobs from this company
Strategic Sales Manager (Account Executive) - 3708|
|Post Date:||Jul 27, 2019||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||EMail Us|
US - New York - New York City
Strategic Sales Manager (Account Executive)-37087
Client Services and Sales-USANew York, New York
Are you somebody who enjoys the chase and the catch of sales but stays calm and determined until the signature is dry? Are you already in a client-facing role where consulting is key to success? Are you good at explaining complex matters in a simple way and you can trigger your counterparts to feel a need they did not know they had? Do you enjoy contacting new people of diverse cultures in a truly international role? - And are you thinking about a career in Market and Media Research but are wondering where to start? If (some of) these questions apply to you, why not consider joining Nielsen?
This position is for Nielsens Global Ad Intel business. We offer services to global top advertising companies, international media-agencies and media-owners. We work with (big) data from all relevant countries world-wide and we cooperate globally with our Nielsen colleagues. We help our clients with strategic insight to benchmark and differentiate them from their competitors.
Located in Amsterdam, Paris, Hong Kong and New York Nielsen Global Ad Intel is driven by affiliates of diverse nationalities. For our Sales Activities in New York, we are looking for a:
This position is ideal for somebody with Sales experience and a strong drive for a consultative, challenger-sales role. A structured and intense training program will get you ready for the job with the support of the current team.
In this role you will sell Nielsen solutions within the Americas as part of a global team that is fully dedicated to driving Global Ad Intel for Nielsen. You will:
* Develop a go-to market sales plan to achieve your revenue goal
* Proactively hunt new business opportunities inside and outside the current client base
* Partner with local and international commercial teams to identify and convert opportunities for Global Ad Intel
* Assess client needs, manage client expectations and translate needs to project requirements in close cooperation with Operations and Servicing teams
* Present proposals tailored to clients advertising intelligence needs, follow up, negotiate and close
* Contribute to local and regional projects/initiatives to drive the Global Ad Intel business
* Liaise with peers in other countries to share best practices and contribute to business development projects
Nielsen, the worlds largest Media and Market Research company, provides clients with the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy in more than 100 countries around the world.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
City: New York City
State/Province: New York
Country: United States