Title: Vice President, Research
Location: CA - Encino
Boutique market research consultancy with survey experts who conduct research to substantiate advertising claims, provide expert testimony for intellectual property litigation, and support companies in building brands and businesses is seeking a Vice President to
design surveys and manage research projects. The VP must be skilled at designing surveys and have strong quantitative analytical skills.
- Design and direct survey research projects.
- Analyze survey data and run crosstabs using Excel, SPSS, Reporter, or other statistical software.
- Conduct secondary research to provide background information.
- Write reports and present findings to clients.
- Manage relationships with data collection vendors.
- A Master’s degree in marketing, business, or a research-based social science, such as political
- science, psychology, sociology, or communications.
- Strong data analysis skills, including experience using Excel, SPSS, Reporter, or other statistical
- Attention to detail, including the ability to identify
and resolve complex problems.
- Experience working in a marketing research agency or consulting firm is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with clients, vendors, and