Title: Senior Research Manager
Location: CA - Encino
Boutique market research consultancy with survey experts who conduct research to substantiate advertising claims, provide expert testimony for intellectual property litigation, and support companies in building brands and businesses is looking for a survey market research professional. In this role you will design surveys and manage research projects and you must be skilled at designing surveys, analyzing data, identifying insights, and managing vendor relationships.
- Design and direct survey research projects.
- Analyze survey data and run
- Write reports and present findings to clients.
- Conduct secondary research to provide background information.
- Manage relationships with data collection vendors.
- Serve as liaison between clients and team members.
- Strong data analysis skills, including knowledge of statistics.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing reports.
- Attention to detail, including the ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Experience managing research projects, including scheduling and budgeting.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with clients, vendors, and colleagues.
- Education: BA/BS, Master’s degree in marketing, business, or a
research-based social science, such as psychology or political science, preferred.