Do you have project management experience in the exciting world of marketing research? Are you an excellent communicator, who is skilled at juggling several projects at once? Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded individuals who also value innovation, collaboration, and strategic thinking? If yes, the Project Coordinator role may be perfect for you! This role works within the quantitative field department of C+R’s operational team. The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing a variety of quantitative projects from kickoff to final billing; consulting with internal analysts, coordinating with operational staff, and managing sample supply vendors.
- Manage multiple projects in the quantitative data collection methodology
- Learn and execute the following methods of data collection
- Online data collection process
- Telephone data collection
- Mall data collection
- CLT data collection
- Utilize internal technology to collect, analyze, and report field updates
- Learn and execute proper status reporting, including:
- In-depth understanding of the components that impact data collection such as LOI and incidence
- Proactive field problem resolution
- Learn and assist pre-sales bidding, including:
- Gathering project specifications, scoping potential vendor options, compiling cost comparisons. Final recommendations on cost, feasibility and timing will be made by senior-level team members
Job specific detail
- Manage projects in field from launching through data delivery across methodologies
- Knowledge of vendor capabilities, strengths/advantages; able to consult with internal clients on
a vendor’s fit for a project and make recommendations
- Prepare and monitor cost estimates to actual expenses including re-bids for scope changes
- Leverage census data for sample balancing, quota development, weighting
- Define expected results and use performance indicators and other processes/systems to
monitor and track projects completion are within quota, timeframe, and budget targets
- Professional written and oral communication with internal and external staff
- Provide daily updates to analysts and vendors using DimensionNet and Desktop Reporter
- Take immediate corrective actions to keep projects on track and inform the immediate manager of any possible delays or problems during fieldwork
- Coordination of data sends or pulls with internal and external staff
- Complete daily time reports in a timely fashion.
- Attend team meetings on time and prepared with any requested information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance.