What is InContext Solutions?
InContext Solutions is a cutting edge provider of 3D virtual simulations and experiences for the consumer and shopper insights industry. We use the latest in videogame technology and virtual reality (VR) to create life-like shopping environments and deliver actionable, data-driven insights for our customers.
About our Client Services and Insights Team
The Client Services and Insights team at InContext Solutions is responsible for delivering VR-enabled shopper research, software and visualization solutions. Our Client Services team helps our customers solve unique problems and answer questions about shopper behavior to drive effective merchandising and strategy for shelf arrangement, product assortment, product packaging design, product placement and in-store marketing.
As a Shopper Insights Research Manager you will become proficient in all our client VR solutions, with a primary responsibility for Shopper Insights research-based deliverables and solutions. You will be part of cross-functional portfolio team supporting a group of new and existing Fortune 500 CPG and Retail companies. This position will advise and influence both internal and external clients with data, facts and insights. To be successful, you will have a passion for Shopper Insights and an ability to design and execute quantitative shopper research and demonstrate knowledge of consumer and merchandising trends, companies and products. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a mentorship program to continually advance Insights skills, as well as providing coaching for junior team members in insights best-practices.
- Work closely with the Sales team to support the sales process of Insights-based solutions (design), as well as focusing on delighting customers in delivery (timely, quality, high-impact analysis) to help cultivate client relationships and future project work. Maintain client relationship with frequent client interaction at sr. manager and executive levels.
- Responsible for all aspects of client service deliverables with a focus on Insights design of research questionnaires, data analysis, and data charts and presentations.
- Report insights to clients as well as provide recommendations.
- Collaborate with team members, who each possess their own subject matter expertise including the Insights Leader, who is responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of customized and templated research solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a Marketing or Social Science related field (with quantitative emphasis) or related degree with emphasis on Statistics or Quantitative Research Methods.
- 3-5 years of research experience
- Experience working with CPG (Consumer Package Goods), Consumer Electronics, Retail and/or QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) end clients and is comfortable in a client-facing setting
- Strong practical and theoretical knowledge of quantitative research including study design, questionnaire development, data analysis, and creation and presentation of results in a compelling manner.
- Has a track record of success working with cross-functional teams and co-workers at all levels in a fast-paced setting
- Possesses strong presentation skills and able to command a room
- Entrepreneurial, intelligent, and passionate and has a passion for telling stories with data
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal stakeholders and occasionally ambiguous situations
Please apply here: