WHAT WE DO //
GMR Marketing is a global experiential and sponsorship agency, connecting brands and their consumers through shared passions.
WHAT WE NEED //
The Senior Research Analyst will work with GMR Client Consulting + Services and Business Development to design, conduct, analyze and present research to planners and/or other internal stakeholders such as: Creatives and Client Service & Consulting while interpreting data to uncover insights, patterns, white space, etc. Someone who will ensure all deliverables required from the group, internally and externally, are met in an efficient and timely manner and can identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to client business.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES //
- Support the design, execution, analysis and reporting of primary research. Data collection methods include: online surveys, on-site interviews, in-depth interview and focus groups
- Collect and analyze secondary market research. Sources include: demographic databases (Simmons, Scarborough), trend spotting databases (Iconoculture) and industry publications
- Develop internal and client-facing presentation materials
- Interact and effectively communicate (in-person, via presentation or other written methods) with: Internal clients (account teams, business development, other support groups) and External clients
- Develop research plans and budgets
- 4-6 years of market research experience preferred
- Clear and critical thinking.
- Ability to start with raw data and arrive at actionable takeaways.
- Experience integrating into reporting, primary and secondary research to tell the best story
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of research methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to meet and deal effectively with clients and fellow employees.
- Computer proficient with Internet and Microsoft Office Suite. SPSS, Wincross/Unicom Tabs and Qualtrix/SurveyGizmo survey software experience desirable.
- Formal qualitative training desired, but not required (Burke, Riva moderator training, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and organize complex details of multiple programs.
- Problem solving skills
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences or related field (preferred)