Click here to view all jobs from this company
Market Research Sr Analyst|
|Post Date:||Mar 15, 2019||Type:||Full time|
US - Indiana - Warsaw
The Market Research Senior professional will work cross-functionally to advise, consult, ensure quality analysis and communicate insights to business partners. They are responsible for determining cost-effective, appropriate methods, best partners, and, most importantly, the outcomes answer the key business questions posed. The professional should have the background to foresee additional questions the business partner may not currently have, but will have as soon as the initial question is answered, as well as recommend options.
- Work with business partners globally and cross-functionally to determine the key business questions and secondary related business questions relevant to the opportunity under investigation.
- Propose market research recommendations, alternative options, their pros and cons, and meet budget requirements.
- Design and execute research projects that deliver actionable insights to support business questions.
- Devise and evaluate methods for combining diverse, existing data, such as 3rd party sources, interviews, questionnaires, focus groups market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, claims data, and literature reviews to streamline market research efforts.
- Design, write, and manage surveys with precision and attention to detail.
- Manage logistics for qualitative user research; moderate and manage focus groups, ethnographies, and in-depth-interviews.
- Use gathered information to answer the key business questions, such as sizing potential markets, product demand, pricing options and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs, and strategies.
- Manage, archive, and consolidate the body of knowledge across all projects to build a knowledge base. The goal is to bring the organization to a more informed starting point for discussions.
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and software.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Ability to present key findings at an executive level, yet dive into detail when asked.
- Contribute to the development of frameworks and point-of-view documents on key issue areas
- Expect expertise with experimental design, sampling methodology and threats to validity
- Demonstrated skills in market research environment with an advanced knowledge of market research techniques and industry practices
- Fluent understanding of the overall research process including logistics, design, execution, and implications
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/Base programming, R, SQL, and Excel to manage, organize, and analyze data
- Proficiency i
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Country: United States