Reeve and Associates
Click here for company information
Click here to view all jobs from this company
Sr. Specialist, Digital Guest Experience|
|Post Date:||Mar 05, 2019||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||80K|
US - Florida - Miami
Title: Sr. Specialist, Digital Guest Experience
Location: FL - Miami
Leisure, Travel & Tourism company is looking for a specialist who will be responsible for ensuring the best possible user experience, satisfaction and conversion across the company website and application. Leverage data and business
understanding to ensure new and existing products manage risk while giving customers seamless, intuitive and positive experiences that drive leads and bookings. Partner with cross-functional teams at company and external partners to design, build, launch, and market new site enhancements, booking capabilities and booked guest experience options.
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of site and app enhancements
- Engage closely with content, dev, UX and design teams to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing business needs
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions. Engage in problem solving with analytics to determine trends and root
- Partner with Customer Support teams in solving pain points for our users.
- Responsible for visitor feedback program, tracking & solutions based on results
- Focus on conversion / usability / overall experience across all owned digital platforms
- Work closely with Testing, Analytics, Search, Redesign agency, and broader marketing team to ensure consistency and max performance
- Partner with Digital Design team and user experience to bring recommendations to life across website and application.
- Partner with Legal, Privacy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries.
- Define iterative launch plans for enhancements, including identifying new opportunities as well as maintaining a rolling marketing roadmap of projects or iterations.
- Regularly collect and assess competitive Insights (merchandizing,
optimizations, new site/booking/ecommerce features).
- Get hands-on with data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Define the strategy and multi-year roadmap for all digital experience platforms and caches impacting a common objective to ensure we take on the right projects and align our solutions towards a common end state.
- Work with Optimization & Analytics Specialist to measure KPIs for all enhancements and report on performance of all newly implemented enhancements
- 3-5 years of experience in an eCommerce environment with a minimum of 2 years of experience in website optimization and website product management.
- Experience with agile methodology.
- Experience in leading initiatives to success through collaborating with cross-functional teams and
influencing others without direct authority.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital/Online Marketing, eCommerce, UX, Digital Merchandising or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant education, experience and training.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing fundamentals and user experience best practices.
- Solid decision-making skills sufficient to evaluate and decide on site content placement and product merchandising opportunities.
- Experience with website redesign projects and/or leading site optimization activities.
- Deep understanding of e-Commerce analytics, KPI creation and measurement, testing tools and landing page optimization.
- Strong understanding of web design principles and usability practices, and experience with application of such knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to write clear and concise briefs and to communicate
with cross-functional teams on progress, plans and results.
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
Reeve and Associates
Country: United States