Title: Sr. Specialist, Web Optimization and Analytics
Location: FL - Miami
Leisure, Travel & Tourism company is looking for a person with Web Optimization and Analytics Experience who will be responsible for launching, implementing and leading the site analytics and insights program and website
optimization and testing program. This position is responsible for analyzing, conceptualizing, implementing and communicating the results of A/B and multivariate tests, bringing additional requests for quotes/bookings, and leads through an improved website customer experience. Maintain constant focus on overall website performance and provide insight and direction to team based on analytics.
- Build business KPI dashboards and lead weekly meeting with key stakeholders from eCommerce, digital marketing, and planning to align cross-functional objectives.
- Lead the website optimization program by aligning business goals to the needs of website visitors through the end-to-end management of website tests. Set and periodically review website optimization program goals.
- Responsible for managing digital key performance business metrics and value analyses across the entire eCommerce journey. Lead
business reporting and manages the day-to-day analysis of key performance data including requests for quotes, online bookings, lead generation, overall web analytics, heat mapping, campaign and search conversion performance, and other site analysis.
- Work with tri-branded analytics team as well as the marketing analytics team to create eCommerce-specific dashboards and reporting that provide insights into performance within all aspects of eCommerce. Optimize digital effectiveness across all channels in collaboration with SEM, SEO, social media, content and marketing campaign leads.
- Review voice of customer data to find better and new ways of collecting customer feedback.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative customer data.
- Evaluate and refine website segments to find areas of opportunity.
- Manage the relationship with third party vendors including A/B testing software providers and other optimization
vendors. Ensure vendors support the optimization program.
- Partner with BI and Analytics teams to ensure data consistency and data governance standards are met. Focus on data integrity across the broader marketing department to drive business growth and to reach lead generation and revenue goals.
- Collaborate with front end developers, digital designers, user experience professionals and the testing team (and others in the organization when necessary) to develop test creative and design comps, with the help of mock-ups, copy and wireframes.
- Execute A/B, multivariate, segment-based and landing page optimization tests. Perform quality assurance and troubleshoot technical issues pre-launch. Communicate test launches giving an overview of the test plan. Monitor live test performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in an eCommerce environment with a minimum of 2 years of experience in
website optimization and analytics. Experience with Optimizely preferred. Advanced Google Analytics certification preferred. Hospitality/cruise/travel industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the tourism field/travel/cruise industry. Sound knowledge of marketing fundamentals and solid decision-making skills sufficient to evaluate and decide on site content placement and product merchandising opportunities.
- Must be able to analyze reports and dashboards and test results in a timely manner and make actionable recommendations (that they will then lead into fruition) based on the data.
- Experience with content management systems. Heavy experience with e-Commerce analytical tools, testing tools and landing pages optimization.
- Good understanding of web design principles and usability practices.
- Strong knowledge of database principles and data warehouse mining.
- Fundamental grasp of web
analytics and financial analysis capability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to write clear and concise web content.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, eCommerce, Web Design, Digital/Marketing Analytics, Digital Merchandising or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant education, experience and training.