Title: Executive Assistant/Team Coordinator
Location: TX - Austin
Austin based firm with a new Virtual Reality start up division is looking for a personable, presentable and well-spoken executive assistant to coordinate meetings for the President, board members and executive team. The ideal candidate will
have a flexible schedule for week and weekend meetings and strategy sessions as they arise.
- Scheduling meetings
- Booking and preparing the necessary conference rooms or meeting spaces
- Coordinating communication between members of the team.
- Note taking during meetings and post meeting distribution and follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned including event coordination
- 1+ years as an administrative or personal assistant preferred
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Familiarity with Google Drive (Calendar, Keep, Docs, Slides)
- Familiarity with conferencing tools (Zoom, Google Hangout/Meet, etc.)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Curious, creative, adaptable, proactive, and easy to work with
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred