GLG is seeking a people, research, and commercial leader to help drive success for its Survey Team, focused on North American corporate clients primarily in the technology sector. This person will enhance and extend GLG’s brand, reputation, and recognition within one of GLG’s fastest growing target market segments. Additionally, this person will direct teams that help clients qualify and quantify industry and market trends through pipeline analyses, commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace investigation.
This person will report to the VP of GLG Strategic Solutions, and be a key member of the rapidly growing global business unit. Collaboration with internal partnerships, as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base, will be crucial for success. The ideal candidate should be energized by working within a high-energy, start-up environment. A successful candidate will be passionate about research design, able to bring and teach a wide variety of market research methodologies. They will be extremely commercially motivated, with a passion for growing a team and driving business.
• Lead the pitching, execution, and delivery of customized survey products to GLG’s clients
• Help manage the commercial success through marketing, client interaction, and relentlessly excellent project delivery
• Innovate around survey design, introduce advanced modeling to clients and teams, and ensure deliverables meet the high standard of GLG
• Meet directly with clients and internal partners to increase awareness of and confidence in GLG survey’s capabilities (this may involve up to 10% travel)
• Develop, implement and enforce best practices for project execution while developing a team of project leads and associates
• Work closely with the VP to develop and execute strategies for growth