We are actively seeking a Senior Research Manager who has a strong desire to grow their career as a client manager and team leader. As a Senior Research Manager, you will work closely with department leaders to partner with Fortune 500 clients and leaders from multiply departments.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in related field (social sciences, business/economics)
- 3-5 years of market research experience; management experience and experience interfacing with clients is highly desirable
- You have a strong desire to grow your career as a manager and client liaison
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive to do whatever it takes to make big impact for your team and clients
- You have an eye for details and make a conscious effort to understand the actual cause behind an occurrence
- You have the ability to adapt to changing priorities in an effort to meet multiple project timelines and client needs
- You are a strategic thinker with business acumen
- You thrive in a team environment but also are capable of performing independently
What You Will Be Doing
Using your leadership skills, excellent analytical thinking and project and people management expertise, you will achieve high-quality client results for a diverse range of companies.
- Manage both project activities and team members while achieving excellent financial results
- Maintain client rapport through communications that develop trust and build strong relationships
- Synthesize and analyze data to discern insights, then communicate them clearly to internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor direct reports and be responsible for their growth and development
- Learn and adapt to cutting edge technologies in order to drive efficiency
- You will be mentored by senior leadership and receive on-the-job and formal training through LRW University
LRW is an innovative, fast-growing market research firm with an entrepreneurial culture. Globally recognized for work with top brands and consultative deliverables, LRW delivers more than data to drive strategic change.
What We Offer
LRW is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Further, the functions, specifications, physical demands, and work environment listed in this job description represent the essential functions of the job which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. The listed functions and responsibilities do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform.
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, fun companywide/team events
- Centrally located offices in exciting locations
- Performance based culture and unlimited opportunity
- Opportunities for mentorship and formal training