THATS NICE LLC
Click here to view all jobs from this company
Market Research Manager - Pharmaceuticals|
|Post Date:||Jan 25, 2019||Type:||Full time|
|Start Date:||- n/a -||Salary:||EMail Us|
US - New York - New York City
We are seeking a Market Research Manager to support Nice Insight, the research division of Thats Nice serving B2B clients across various parts of the biopharmaceutical supply chain, ranging from R&D and laboratory services, to clinical trials, drug manufacturing and supply chain logistics.
The Market Research Manager (MRM) will formulate a strategy for successful client project implementation, coordinating with other staff and vendors as needed for qualitative, quantitative and secondary research.
In addition, the MRM will research and track global drug pipelines, existing and developing drug research, FDA and EMA drug approvals, as well as the competitive landscape for specific manufacturing service providers via IMS, Medtrack, Datamonitor and other research and data sources.
The successful candidate will have an established track record of complex problem-solving, strong analytical capabilities, including a working knowledge of quantitative research methodologies, and the ability to write questionnaires addressing specific research objectives.
1. Develop, analyze and implement a broad spectrum of data collected from custom surveys and annual research, including agency of record (AOR) clients.
2. Perform desk research and source-related secondary research.
3. Analyze and report custom research data within assigned timelines, while helping to identify brand positioning and key messaging to communicate to the target audience.
4. Manage key FTE/PTE (full-time/ part-time equivalent) research accounts by performing market research data gathering, analysis and report generation.
5. Perform additional internal administrative tasks (department organization, filing, backup).
6. Attend select trade shows and client presentations.
7. Write articles to be published in Pharmas Almanac, a Nice Insight quarterly publication, and/or partner magazines about topics that are of interest to the pharmaceutical community.
Thats Nice is a full-service agency providing research-driven brand management and marketing that enable businesses to achieve their goals. Our integrated services reflect years of knowledge in life science and materials science markets, a passion for strategic thinking, and a comprehensive approach that meets the needs of global companies.
|Contact Details / Apply for this Job|
THATS NICE LLC
City: New York City
State/Province: New York
Country: United States