Title: Survey Researcher
Location: TX - Dallas
Market Research firm who serves leading companies throughout the world through consulting services, the development of proprietary market intelligence and research assets, syndicated reports, consumer studies, topical newsletters, and industry events is looking for
Survey Researcher. The Researcher contributes independently and as a part of a team to the data gathering, analysis, completion, and delivery of market research and consulting.
- Drafting and/or consulting on complex consumer surveys with multiple internal and external stakeholders quarterly.
- Supporting the development, testing, fielding, and analysis of consumer surveys.
- Performing statistical analysis of data, assessing logical findings and recommendations, and illustrating findings using SPSS, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Q, and Tableau.
- Developing, maintaining, and performing analytics on complex datasets
- Ability to craft survey questions, and create logical and concise survey designs
- Ability to test programmed surveys and identify errors in raw data results
- Ability to understand client needs and
recommend the appropriate quantitative methodology to produce the desired results
- Relevant experience in the production of published materials
- Ability to successfully manage multiple short-term and long-term projects simultaneously
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines with high accuracy
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong writing skills
- 3-5 years of survey market research experience.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (with preference given for Business, Marketing, Market Research, Social Sciences). A master’s degree is preferred.
- Experience in statistics, economics, mathematics, social science or other area of statistical analysis, modeling, or quantitative research
- Ability to perform advanced analytical tasks in SPSS
- Experience with Snowflake, SQL, and other database/data
warehouse solutions a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint