Title: Research Analyst
Location: TX - Dallas
Syndicated Market Research and Events firm with a focus in consumer technology in business for 30+ years is looking for analyst who has experience in telecom/media/entertainment in the DFW Area.
- Investigates trends, market
dynamics, and future outcomes for the consumer technology and video services marketplace, becoming a publicly and industry recognized subject matter expert in a particular product or service area.
- Contributes independently and as a part of a team to the data gathering, analysis, completion, and delivery of market research and consulting.
- Tasks for these projects include (as necessary): market trend analysis; assessment of competitors and positioning; evaluation of technologies; forecasting; analysis of industry and consumer data; assessing logical findings and recommendations; formulating research deliverables, and presentation of final results.
- Bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience
- Relevant experience in market research, marketing, or equivalent industry
- Relevant experience in consulting
- Relevant experience in the production of published materials
- Experience in forecasting adoption/sales/growth of products or services
- Experience in statistics, economics, mathematics, or other area of statistical analysis, modeling, or quantitative research
- Ability to successfully manage multiple short-term and long-term projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Strong writing skills to produce publication-quality deliverables
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong presentation/speaking skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Expertise in a statistical software package (SPSS/SAS) is