Title: Search Marketing Manager
Salary: 85-100K + bonus + Equity
Location: FL - Miami
Leisure, Travel & Tourism company is looking for a Search Marketing Manager to serve as resident search marketing expert – both paid and organic – and work with the broader Marketing/PR team to recommend and manage search-related solutions to support marketing goals. Responsible for the overall SEO and SEM performance for the company.
- Oversee the creation, performance and optimization of all SEM campaigns with our partner agency to ensure all campaigns are optimized and achieving maximum conversion with the most efficient
- Analyze and evaluate organic performance and make ongoing adjustments to necessary company online assets.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Partner with the social media and PR teams and make recommendations to increase organic performance through social channels and external sites.
- Analyze weekly performance report based on KPIs to identify areas of opportunity for program optimization.
- Create and distribute regular performance reports that offer insights, status of pending items and updates on newly implemented solutions to the broader marketing team. Lead the execution of data requests from management and internal
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools, etc.)
- Manage the paid search agency to maximize effectiveness of keyword acquisitions, audience management, analysis and optimization. Communicate need areas and promotional information to agency team and oversee ad development and approval process.
- Lead agency team on conceptualization of campaign test plan and results reports in order to continually improve key metrics across campaigns.
- Manage processes that maximize search lead conversion on applicable landing pages.
- Ensure keyword strategy matches product and destination focus while efficiently driving to targeted segments.
- Plan and manage quarterly paid search budgets.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- 5-7 years of Digital Marketing
experience desired with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and 5 years of experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Google Adwords Certification (2018) required.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments preferred. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related major; or any equivalent combination of education and or relevant experience. Digital marketing courses or certifications strongly preferred.
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to translate analysis into actionable and valuable insights.
- Passion for search marketing and staying on top of the latest
trends and best practices for both SEO and SEM, including how they pertain to voice search.
- Possess proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on experience using a third-party search bidding tool preferred.
- Understands how paid and organic search fits into the overall marketing mix (digital and traditional).
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes and best practices.
- Strong understanding of how content across the web impacts SEO, including social channels.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Strong experience with keyword tools such as SEMRush, Search Console, Google Keyword Planner or similar.
- Possess advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint