Title: Research Director
Location: CA - Los Angeles
Boutique Market Research Supplier providing insights that will solve their client’s business problems is looking for a strong market researcher with custom survey research background with significant supplier experience. The role is about working closely with the client and providing true consultative research insights. They are considering candidates locally or out of state and will provide relocation assistance if needed.
- Lead a project team from 2-6 people in executing market research projects, using a wide range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies such
as segmentation and choice modeling.
- Develop strong client and vendor relationships
- 8-12 years of previous research experience
- Must have strong skills in leadership, communications, analysis and insights identification.
- Experience in questionnaire design, survey programming, data collection, data processing, analysis and reporting.
- Broad understanding of research methodologies and principles, including quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to learn and grow within the role
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- Ability to use SPSS and/or other statistical software packages is a plus
- Strong sense of design and/or experience with design software is a plus
- BA and/or MA in a
- Some travel required