Title: Senior Analyst, Measurement and Insights
Location: FL - Miami
Leisure, Travel & Tourism company is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their expanding e-Commerce measurement and insights group. The role will lead the Data collection, reporting and insights efforts of the department across
all corporate web sites and digital marketing initiatives. Ensure solid business decision-making capabilities by leveraging web channel measurement tools and processes, analyzing and understanding vital business unit metrics, and establishing appropriate reporting processes.
- Perform detailed analysis on large quantities of quantitative and qualitative data in order to gain insight on overall site traffic and behavior, effectiveness of usability, product click-thru and conversion, promotional campaigns, email and other key channel marketing and operational metrics.
- Develop intelligent reports with effective visualization based on key Digital performance drivers that addresses vital business needs; Present to stakeholders on a Weekly and ad-hoc basis.
- Proactively modify and update reports when necessary.
- Assist in the development and documentation of an online analytics
methodology; Partner with other departmental analysts and leaders to create cross functional analysis involving multiple data sources including call center and Ad server data.
- Develops an internal system of data distribution that promotes better utilization of analytics in decision making.
- Understand the need and process involved to aggregate customer profiles/attributes across various customer touch points and create single views of the customer to the extent possible.
- Create and prepare ad hoc reports and trend analysis on site traffic that assists in the identification of irregularities or creates opportunities for improved sales; Continually identifies ways to improve and enhance reports to increase value and usability.
- Develop approaches to analyze online customer behavior to include pathing, customer profiling, browsing behavior, customer segmentation; Analyze and report on measured results to potentially
improve Site Usability and Digital channel performance.
- Own the development and maintenance of the Tag management system and the Web Analytics tool to ensure tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimally.
- Identify and troubleshoot data anomalies and irregularities as necessary.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders in the use of assigned web metrics applications including terminology standardization, training, user support, and the impact of user behavior on key conversion and revenue factors. Proposes expanded or improved uses of application capabilities.
- Lead/Own Mobile App analytics projects including Data capture (in collaboration with IT), reporting and dashboard efforts leveraging Adobe Analytics Cloud.
- 4-6 years of experience working in a competitive e-Commerce environment managing Data Tracking, complex business analysis and
reports leveraging multiple data sources.
- Expertise in using Visualization tools, spreadsheets, tag management tools and querying Database systems is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the Digital ecosystem is required including various types of paid and owned media and their effect on Digital Analytics as well as the effect of Digital performance on off-line channels.
- Knowledge of current Data Science trends and its application in the Digital space is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Web Analytical tools preferably Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and data visualizations tools like Tableau and OLAP tools such as Hyperion.
- Must have a good understanding of the various sources of Digital Data and related measurements techniques.
- Solid understanding of Tag management systems (i.e. Tealium, Adobe Tag Manager) and processes, SQL, database query tools and basic database design
- Must be able to take initiative and proactively analyze customer behavior by using available data to influence changes on the websites.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and interest to learn and apply new tools in the Digital Analytics space.
- Must be detail oriented with impeccable organizational and follow up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a team environment and effectively interact and present information to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS, Mathematics, Marketing or related field or any equivalent combination of relevant background and experience. Masters degree preferred.