Title: Research Manager
Location: TX - Austin
Tech focused research firm, is seeking a top researcher with intellectual curiosity, project management skills, and entrepreneurial mindset. As a Research Manager you’ll collaborate with both senior and junior staff members to design and execute large-scale projects for a variety of industries. The right candidate needs to have questionnaire design experience and any exposure to conjoint analysis and/or advanced analytics is a plus. This position can be remote. Ideally they would like someone in Texas but arre open to remote candidates.
all phases of custom market research studies, both qualitative and quantitative
- Develop and achieve project timelines, milestones, and deliverables and provide regular updates on project timeline and subsequent steps to the team.
- Manage team of internal resources, mentoring and training junior staff members.
- Develop executive-level analysis, telling the “story” of each research project and crafting a compelling summary that utilizes visuals/infographics.
- Primary client day-to-day contact.
- Manage all project-related meetings, including client meetings, internal brainstorms and vendor meetings.
- Handle detailed project timelines, writing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Checking online survey programs, facilitating data collection and monitoring sample quotas, coordinating with vendors, conducting in-depth interviews, developing tab and analysis plans,
checking data tables, reviewing advanced analysis outputs, developing report templates, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, and writing interpretive analysis summaries.
- 4-6 years of experience executing quantitative and qualitative market research projects.
- Experience managing all phases of research projects and likes to be challenged to solve their clients most complex issues and questions.
- Strong foundation in market research skills and methodologies